Sunday, May 25, 2008

OUR 1ST BIG PROJECT...

In the mood to do something big I had the idea of doing a project with Mr. T but I had no idea what kind of project...Something "eco-friendly" maybe? Not really given that our "green-ness" already comes in spurts...

So I was chatting to Mr. Muzzy who was complaining about Roy & HG no longer doing their olympic wrap show and at the same time reading an email from a friend who also homeschools her kiddlywinks and is doing a project on the olympic games and realised that it was all arrows pointing in the Beijing Olympics area.

I have googled galore this morning and have all kinds of bibs and bobs that I am putting together. My aim is to spend the next 74 days (yes I saw all the countdowns) learning as much as we can about the olympics and China finishing up around the time of the Opening Ceremony. I've also requested a chinese penpal on that site I found (see previous entry). Now if I could just find some nice EASY recipes for chinese delicacies we really will be getting into the spirit of things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are also doing the Olympics! We are starting with a China unit first. I love your lanterns. They are great.